How May DONE-RIGHT! Rooter and Plumbng Help You with Your Pump?
1. Pump is running, but the sump basin is over flowing with sewage ?
Answer: Two things may be wrong:
- Check valve is broken by the flapper remaining open. or;
- Pump has lost it's strength. It's woren out.
2. Pump is apparently not working because sewage is overflowing from the sump pump:
Answer: Three things may be wrong:
- Wiring running to the pump has shorted out because it's old and corroded.
- Electrical breaker may have tripped.
- Pump is burned out because it's old or it had been running continuously because the check valve is broken, and sewage keeps running back into the sump basin..
- Pump may be clogged with debris such as female napkins, tampons, condoms or paper towels which is the most common problem.
Yes! We Are OSHA Confined Space Certified
Sump Pump and Grease Trap Repairs
Residential and Commercial
No Job Too Big or Too Small
We Clean, Service, and Replace Sump Pumps
What is a sump pump, and what is it used for:
A sump pump works when the sewage water gathers and fills the sump basin that the pumps sits in. A float raises up and turn the pump on before the sewage reaches a certain level, Then the sewage is pump out through a 2 inch pipe. When the sewage is gone, the float drops back down which turns the pump off.
Why does the sewage need to be pump?
When the building finish floor level is lower then the sewer main in the street, the sewage needs to be pumped.
When a pump fails, you need to have it repaired quickly as possible. Our team has the experience to repair and make sure the job is done right.
CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!
Open Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
CALL RIGHT NOW TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT!
Open Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
We Have a Technician Available in Your Area